Another Monday Made It...actually Monday Finished It!

So I know I'm breaking blogging rules, but I'm super excited that I actually finished this!  I found a pin on Pinterest at the beginning of summer about a teacher autobiography.  I ended up following the link to Sarah at Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas.  I loved her autobiography, but knew I wanted to make mine on the computer.


Enter Tara's Monday Made It! and I began putting it together.  I took me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to look, but it's done!
My heart is still in 2nd grade, so I'm leaving it there until I'm told otherwise!




I'll probably go back and add pictures to this one.  Gotta dig 'em out!


I love the way it turned out and I love even more that I made it!  That's why I love this linky party!  Thank you so much for doing this Tara!

After I made it, I decided to make a version for TPT.  Here's what you'll get with that:

It's an editable powerpoint where you can type in your text, remove any items that don't apply to you, and insert pictures into colorful frames.  There are 9 pages for you to use; the same as the ones I used above.  I'm so excited to share this and would love any feedback!  You can click on the pictures above to go directly to this item or you can click {HERE}.  Because I'm so excited about this and think you'll really love it, I put it on sale in my TPT store!  Right now you can get it for $4!

I'm off to finish watching the Olympics and catch up on all the projects for Monday Made It!  Don't forget the 1st TPT product swap review is Wednesday.  I'll be posting about a great product from a great blogger!



7 comments

  1. This is neat! I have always made my introduction a star student poster, but the autobiography is a great idea!
    I'm a brand new blogger... MULTIAGE MOMENTS

    - Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to introduce yourself to students!! I love it & your templates are so bright & colorful! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. It's on my to do list.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made one of these this year too! I love your college page. I'm going to have to go back and add one to mine. So awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I really want to make one of these books. I think the kids will love it!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I saw this autobiography book earlier this summer and attempted to get started on mine, but it proved to be a much bigger project than I had time to tackle! I didn't even think about doing it on the computer! That would be som much easier for me! Thanks for the idea!

    Ashley
    That's So Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your autobiography looks wonderful! Thank you for offering this in your store so that I will now have one ready for the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top