I love Mondays!!!

Who knew I'd be saying that during the summer!  But I'm loving these Monday Made It's with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!  This week I wanted to continue with organization, but I was also able to finish some birthday items.  Here's what I was up to this week!
Organization:
I finished up my library bin labels.  {Read here} to see how I plan to use them:
I was also able to finish the Where are We poster (picture taken before lamination and addition of velcro):

And of course I had to cover something else in duct tape so I used some Crystal Light canisters to make ruler holders:

Birthdays:
I used a balloon template that can be found {here}.  I wrapped happy birthday ribbon around the container, then glued one of the balloons on top of that.  I don't think I realized how big the pixie sticks were (I'm probably going to have to put beans or rice in the container to weigh it down), but I know my kids will love getting this treat on their birthday! 
sorry for the glare


I found this idea on Pinterest and followed it back to Erica at Erica Bohrer's First Grade.  I created the monthly labels using Sports Fun clipart from ThistleGirl Designs.  Once school starts I'll take a picture of the kids holding numbers to show their birthdate.  I've been horrible in the past with birthdays, but I know this visual will help.

Looking at everyone's projects these last few weeks, I've been so inspired.  Come link up and share what you've made!

23 comments

  1. Love the sports themed birthday sign! Probably gonna have to steal the idea! :)

    Kristi
    Learning's a Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good golly Brandi!!! You got so much done!!! I'm feeling like a slacker!!! LOL! Thanks for linking up:) I'm loving Mondays too! Gives me something to look forward to:) I love all your projects:) I'm gonna have to push to get that much done this week:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tara! You have gotten so much done! I need to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I love the pixie stick balloons

    You sure did get a lot done. Thanks for sharing all your fun projects.

    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your crafts!! That birthday sign is going to look great in your classroom!! Monday Made It has been inspiring to me too. I don't think I would've gotten half of my projects done so far without it!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristi
    I commented the same thing on your blog! Loving the sports theme! Thanks for stopping by!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tara
    Last week was my daughter's last week of preschool before a 2 week stay cation then switching to a new school part time, so I knew I had to get stuff done. This linky has inspired me so much! Thank you!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been saving my Crystal Light containers and couldn't figure out what to do with them. Thanks for the idea!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been super busy! I love all your projects.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your b-day sign and balloons. You have inspired me to get busy on my Birthday projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your projects! To answer your question about the chalkboard clips, I got the wood at Hobby Lobby. It comes in strips. It's about 1/4 inch thick. It comes in long pieces. We cut them every 2 inches. My dad cut it on his power saw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Crystal Light containers makeover! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lisa R.
    Thanks for all the positive comments. You make a new blogger feel so welcome!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Sandy
    Thanks Sandy! I love your blog!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great!! I have given your blog some awards. Please stop by my blog to pick them up.

    Shannon
    Sweet n Sassy in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel like I need to buy more Crystal light. I love your book bin labels.
    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay I LOVE your birthday chart. Like am kind of obsessed with it! I think it has to do with the bright colors on black. Super cute idea to take a picture of kids holding the number of their birthday too. Oh no... I might feel another project coming on.. :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Amanda
    When I saw it on Pinterest I knew I had to do it. Every Monday my to do list grows too!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top