The HEART of a teacher!

Follow The Famous Yellow Road

This is part of TBA's International Blog Hopping Day!  Click the picture to link up!

To me, teaching is a chance to learn each and everyday.  I've learned more about children and the process of learning.  It's also a chance to inspire, create, share, motivate...and a host of other verbs! 
I love learning....if someone would pay me to go to school I'd be there!  Instead, I get paid to inspire learning in my students.  It's such a joy to see my kids have those light bulb moments when you can see that they've got it.  When my kids slip up and call me mom, I know I'm doing my job right, because they know that I love them and want what's best for them, just like their mom!

3 comments

  1. I completely agree with your thoughts!! We really do having amazing "jobs" even though I don't just see it as that! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top