100 followers? and my TpT store

I can't believe I have 100 followers!  Thank you to everyone who's following me and reading my ramblings!  I'll have to put something together soon to celebrate!
Today's post is going to be short...I'm taking my daughter to Sea World!!!  I love that place.  Anyway, I just wanted to let the blog world know that my TpT store is open!
Now, there's not much in it...still working on that, but I am proud of the items that are there!
Here are some of the things I've created.  You can click the picture to go to that item or click {HERE} to go directly to my store:




For all of my fellow 2nd grade teachers I made a checklist of the CCSS math standards.  There's also a separate one for the CA additions to the CCSS math standards.  I'm working on finishing the Language Arts checklist.
I would love for you to follow me, download a freebie, and leave some feedback too!  In honor of my "grand opening", I'll give the first 2 people to leave a comment any item from my store.  Be sure to leave your email address!

Also, check Megan's blog tomorrow for her 100 follower giveaway! 
I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
A couple of my items will be up for grabs!  Have a great day!

5 comments

  1. Congrats on 100 followers!! :) I left a comment on your striped nameplates!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100! And thanks for donating to my giveaway. I can't wait to start it tomorrow!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers! It's amazing isn't it!!!!
    I'll be checking out your TPT store shortly.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100 followers and TPT store! I am in the same boat! You have cute ideas!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am a new follower and left a comment on your supply labels!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top