Optimum Organization: Construction Paper Storage

I'm back to link up with Elizabeth and Kristen for




On one of our last teacher work days, a few colleagues and I went out to lunch and then to Target. We all had some gift cards to spend thanks to our fabulous students and families!

While we were there, I picked up this 4-drawer Sterilite container:

When I saw it, I instantly knew that it would be perfect for construction paper. My school orders construction paper in packs that are 9x24 and this container holds them perfectly!

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it in action because I just stored it in my classroom, but I can't wait to fill it up. I'm going to make labels for the drawers so the kids and parent helpers know what colors can be found where.

I've got my notebook and I'm ready to be inspired and organized! Make sure you check out everyone's wonderful ideas!

3 comments

  1. I love the size of those drawers! I especially love that they are different depths. I think that would be perfect for my "desk" drawers next year (I'm streamlining). Thanks for sharing this great find! Looks like I'm off to Target soon! Thanks for linking up with us, too :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth S.

    I used these one year for my desk drawers when I forwent the teacher desk! It was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through the Optimum Organization Linky! Paper storage is always a must...what a great find! I have always struggled with the partially used packages! I decided to try a pinterest idea I found..I (well, actually parent volunteers :))cut all of the paper in half, so it is ready to use and I put it in a file drawer! I love it!!!

    I am your newest follower!

    Beth :)

    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top