Optimum Organization & Monday Made It: 2013-2014 Planner

I'm back for another edition of Optimum Organization (a day late) and Monday Made It (a day early)!  I can't believe I didn't post all last week.  I took a staycation with my daughter and we had a fun week.  I'll blog about that another time.  For now, let's get to my planner!

I've been seeing all of these fabulous bloggers making their own planbooks and calendars so I decided to put my calendar and notes set that I made a few weeks ago with some planning pages.  And here it is....I love it!
 Front cover
Tabs I made using post it tabs.  I love that they're rainbow and fit with the color scheme!
 The backside of the cover and the first page (both with quotes from Pinterest)
 Another page of Scripture quotes then the calendar section
 First up in the calendar section are important dates
Next are the 2 page monthly calendar spreads
 The next section is for long range plans
The first page in this section is a year at a glance page
 Then there are year long planning pages for every 10 weeks.  I made each 10 weeks a 2 page spread so I could easily see all subjects at once.
 Next is the Lesson Plans section
The first page is for me to put my schedule (specials and things like that)
Then I have planning pages that I will use to sketch out my plans.  I type my lesson plans (which I blogged about here), but found last year that when I met with my grade level, I didn't have anything to plan with, so this should alleviate that.
Notes divider
 Lined pages for notes ( I copied a bunch of these pages and made sections for staff meetings, grade level meetings, PLC, IEP, SST and all the other alphabet soup of teaching!
 Miscellaneous divider
Website password pages
Blank pages
 Back cover--Inspirational Subway Art from Traci at The Bender Bunch
There it is!  I love it!
If you'd like to pick it up, you can click on the picture below to head over to my TpT store.
Make sure you head on over to both linky parties and see what everyone's been up to!

I'm also linking this post up with my girl Tracy from The Teacher's Chair for her School Week Linky!




22 comments

  1. Brandi- That binder looks GORGEOUS! I can only imagine how long it took for you to create it!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am working on mine, but am having trouble figuring out how to make my lesson plan pages since I haven't ever taught 2nd grade... hopefully I'll have it done in a few weeks! :)
    ~Jessica
    Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner came out so cute! I love the passwords page, I definitely need one of those!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I want to print out my own, but haven't figured out how to make them color two sided :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Every year I say I need to be more organized- I'd say this planner would do it! My fave part is the passwords page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your planner! Looks fantastic:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the quotes and password pages.

    Jessica
    Wild & Fun in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandi,

    I think the BEST part of your planner is the scripture page. LOVE IT!! There's nothing better than reading something encouraging on a stressful day, haha. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful planner! you can tell that you out a lot of thought and hard work into it.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I didn't already have my erin condren planer & the binder I made this year, I would totally scoop this up, it's gorgeous!!!

    Darnee
    www.talesfroma2ndgradeclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Darnee L.W. Thanks Darnee! I love staring at it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sara Soucy Thanks Sara! I can never remember work passwods!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Randi Hi Randi! My printer has a double sided option in the advanced printer settings. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Contemporary South Teacher I agree! I love the scriptures that I've included and know they will help me get through some of the rougher days!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for linking up Brandi! I am happy to be a new follower of your blog and TPT store. Your teaching binder looks amazing! I can see that you put a ton of work into it- but it's a beautiful (and inspirational!). Love the username/password page :) I hope I see you again at the Linky!
    Tracey
    The Teacher’s Chair
    Share the Bloglovin’!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your planner is fabulous! I love everything that you included!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top