A Peek at My Week: June 16

I'm happy to be linking up with Jennifer for this week's Peek at my Week linky.

This week we are going on a short vacation to Legoland!
We're only staying for 2 nights and spending 2 days at the park, but my daughter and I are very excited!  We've never been and are hoping to have a blast.

Our Disneyland passes will also be blocked out for the rest of summer soon, so I plan to spend a few hours at the happiest place on earth!


Those are some pictures from our previous trips.  We love going for the fireworks and to visit with the princesses!

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll be posting about a new guided reading book study and don't forget about Thursday's guided math book study. Have a great week!

2 comments

  1. A trip to Legoland and Disneyland -- what fun! Have a great time!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might spot a few Disney princesses this summer during my Disney World vacation. Enjoy yours! Like the new blog design by Megan. Good luck with the new grade & I'll definitely be back to check out your great ideas : )

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top