What's Workin' Wednesday: Turkey Projects

So I don't know if this really constitutes as something that's working, but I just wanted to showcase a few of my "Disguise a Turkey" projects.

My students did such a great job with this and the families had a lot of fun being creative---so I guess you could say family projects are working in my room!  Here are a few of the complete projects:

Darth Vador


Student in our uniform
 
Rock Star

Bear

Bunny

I promise to post more pictures this weekend.  I can't believe how fast the month is going and that Thanksgiving is next week!  If you'd like to do this project with your kids, check it out {HERE}:




 
In other news, Gina from Third Grade Tidbits and I have decided to make this a weekly linky party!  We plan to start on Wednesday the 28th, so get ready to link up what's working in your room.  We'd love to share what everyone's up to!

4 comments

  1. I'm doing the same thing this week with my fifth graders. It's so much fun! I'll be blogging about it later this week :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are the funniest things I ever did see! Thanks for sharing!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Darth Vader turned out amazing! Well, they all look great! I have yet to do this project in my class. One day!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha!! I LOVE that bunny turkey!! What a great idea!! :) Thanks for sharing those pictures!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top