I'm linking up with Jessica and Jenn for their 5 for Five linky party. I love making lists and crossing things off. Over the last few years, I feel like I haven't been very goal oriented. Due to personal issues, I think I've just be existing, not really living; but I'm ready to change up and I know that making lists will help me get back on track!
So here goes.....my 5 things I want to get accomplished this week:
- Eat breakfast at home all 5 days: this one should be easy this week since I'm broke :( but I need and want to get back into the habit of eating at home with my daughter.
- Pack my daughter's lunch the night before 3 times: I need to do a better job of this and by doing this, I'll have more time in the morning to eat breakfast at home.....a 2 for 1!
- Read my devotional and Bible-reading plan in the morning: Since I've gotten my new Galaxy SIII, I've downloaded the Bible and am committed to finishing the plans I've started.
- Bring a water bottle to work and DRINK IT: I have so many waterbottles at my house and I know if I could cut back on the calories from drinks I could start working on my weight loss goals, so this week I want to bring my waterbottle daily and actually drink from it.
- Research and finalize on a 2013 planner: I really want an Erin Condren life planner, but don't want to spend that much. I've used Franklin Covey in the past so my goal is to do some research and make a decision on a planner for next year (all help in this would be appreciated!).