I'm so thankful and a freebie!

 
Thank you Storie for hosting this linky party.  At this time of year I really try to reflect on the important things that may, at times, get taken for granted.  Here's my top 10 list:
 
I feel so blessed each and everyday to do what I do.  From being a daughter, a mother, and a teacher, I am so thankful for all of the people in my life!
 
I'm also linking up with a freebie for
 
I know it's not Friday, but I still wanted to share.  It's Tic Tac Toe with 2-Digit Addition!
click on the picture to grab it!
Students solve 2-digit addition problems (with and without regrouping) to find 3 sums in a row.  My kiddos love doing this as a fast finisher activity.  I hope yours will enjoy this as well!
 
Have a blessed day!

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I think your addition tic-tac-toe looks awesome :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and thanks for the freebie! I am your newest follower.

    Thanks!
    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top