Currently and Thanksgiving Packet

I love linking up with Farley for the monthly Currently:

 
Listening: One of my Saturday morning rituals is watching Disney Jr. in my pajamas with my daughter.  Gotta love lazy weekends!
 
Loving: I love this time of year.  The weather changes (not much here in So Cal, but I love what little fall/winter we get); and it's time to spend with family and friends reflecting on what's really important.
 
Thinking: I really want an Erin Condren life planner.  One of the girls at work has one and it's so cute......maybe an early Christmas present to myself :)
 
Wanting: I'm keeping with the holiday theme....I love decorating---brings back fond memories of childhood and I want to pass those memories and traditions on to my daughter.
 
Needing: I need to get ready for report card time....can't believe it's here already!
 
Music: I listen to a lot of jazz and classical music to keep things calm, but I've been known to rock out in the classroom to Adele and Taylor Swift on Pandora every so often!

Make sure you stop by and link up!
 
 
In other news, I've finished up my Thanksgiving Literacy Activities and Craftivities Packet! 
 
 
It includes scoot task cards to review synonyms/antonyms, prefixes/suffixes, abbreviations, and plurals; scrambled sentences and sentence fix up activities; 2 acrostic poems; a Thanksgivign related word search; parts of speech sorting activity; writing activities; and 2 craftivities:






 
 
You can check it out by clicking {HERE}.  Have a great weekend!

11 comments

  1. I've been looking at those planners, but can't bring myself to buy one. I use my Outlook as my planner, so I don't know if I could move to paper.
    Be sure to let us know how you like it if you do order one!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch Disney Jr too in the morning... except when the baby naps (like now) I tend to forget to change the channel! We are now watching Lilo and Stitch.. and by we I mean the dog and I LOL
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Disney Jr. right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suzanne
    I've been using my google calendar and don't know if I can go back to paper as well, but they're just so cute and I do like to be able to write things down and cross them off.....what's a girl to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gina
    Hey Gina,
    I do that all the time, especially after my daughter goes to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Meridith
    Hey Meridith,
    My daughter is counting down til Lilo and Stitch comes on. We missed it last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you through the Currently linky party. I'm your newest follower. I love Pandora, as well. I'm all decorated for Thanksgiving but can't wait to start on my Christmas decorations...that's my fav! Stop by when you get a chance.

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doc McStuddins is my ultimate favorite Disney show! I call her Doc Mcmuffins and it drives my daughter crazy! I just love her imagination.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Erin Condren planners! I drool every time I see one. I have one from May Books that I love. Not as detailed but a lot lighter!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I JUST handed in my completed report cards on Monday! phew! Good luck with yours!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear people love their Erin Condren planners. I am such a mess these days I would probably lose it, lol!! I say if you want it, get it:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top