Teachers are Heroes Sale!


I am so excited for the TPT sitewide sale on Wednesday!  My cart is filled and ready to go!  For my first go around I will be picking up a bunch of clip art and borders.  The creative bug has bitten me again and I really want to make high quality resources.  Here are some of the sets I plan to snag:
Task Card and Product Frames {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}ZOO Animals {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
Big Border MEGA Bundle {Creative Clips Digital Clipart} Julia Doodles- 40 Frames for Commercial Use
I haven't finished planning out round 2 where I will be picking up resources that I can use in my classroom, but here are a few things I will definitely be picking up:
Quick Checks: 3rd Grade Common Core Math   Cursive License
You can check out my store by clicking on the banner at the top of the post.  My entire store is 20% off.  Don't forget to enter the code heroes!
What are you planning to buy?

No comments

Back to Top