Shopping's in full swing and changes coming soon!

I am in full shopping mode over at the TpT 3 Million Strong Sale!  Every time I get ready to check out, I see something else that catches my eye.  I am amazed at all of the hard work and creativity that teachers all over the world display in their products and resources.  I feel truly blessed to be a part of it all.

I will be back over the weekend to share what fabulous things I picked up and how I plan to use them in my classroom.

In the meantime, check out this picture that's got me so excited:
I'm having the amazingly talented Megan give me a much needed custom makeover!  She just sent me some preview images and I am in love!  The hard part will be choosing from all of her great ideas!

Don't forget that my store will be on sale through the weekend, but the extra 10% off from TpT is only good through Friday!
Headed over to Blog Hoppin to see who else is having a sale!  Happy shopping!

1 comment

Back to Top