Here are my 10 books that I would like to read in no particular order:
- The Next Steps in Guided Reading by Jan Richardson
- Comprehension Connections by Tanny McGregor
- Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids by Chris Biffle
- Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller
- Smarter Charts K-2: Optimizing an Instructional Staple to Create Independent Readers and Writers by Marjorie Martinelli and Kristi Mraz
- The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller
- Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller
- Teach like a PIRATE by Dave Burgess
- Guided Math by Laney Sammons
- Craft Lessons/Nonfiction Craft Lessons by Ralph Fletcher
I'd love to hear about any other must reads. With spring break and summer on their way I'll hopefully have more time to read.
Also, don't forget about the big TpT sale! I've put my store on sale Thursday to Sunday. Click on the picture below to check it out!
|graphic from Zip a Dee Doo Dah Designs|