Peek at My Week--Feb. 2

I'm back to link up with Jennifer for Peek at My Week.  This linky party is really keeping me organized and planning in advanced!



Here's what I'll be up to this week:
Math:  We wrapped up 2-digit addition last week, but will be continuously reviewing it in work stations.  We're moving on to money and will be using these Valentine's Money Messages from Lucky Little Learners.


Valentine Money Messages

Language Arts: We're exploring author's purpose and I can't wait to make a cute anchor chart like I've seen all over Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Author's purpose anchor chart :)   Author's Purpose anchor chart  Author's Purpose Anchor Chart by Donna Hackett-Mello... Me! ;) by Kahlam  Author's purpose anchor chartV

I've been in an anchor chart pinning mood recently.  You can check out my anchor chart board by clicking {HERE}.

Valentine's Day: We'll be creating this glyph from Aimee Salazar for some fun and data analysis.

Love Monster Glyph {Art and More!}

Here's to a great week!

2 comments

  1. Great anchor charts - I love the one that includes the book images with different genres!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the anchor charts!!! We did a mini-lesson on author's purpose last week and I used a smart-board lesson for it... the kids did well, but I like the visual for the classroom. I think this next week maybe to review we can make an anchor chart to hang up! :) Can't wait to see what you end up making!!!!

    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top