Fitness Linky

I'm back for day 3 of Blog Hoppin's Welcome 2014 Linky Party!  Today's topic is fitness.

Like many people at this time of year, I've set fitness and nutrition goals for myself.  I need to lose weight, there's no easy way around it.  I've joined Sparkpeople (username NewBrandi32 if you want to friend me) and have lost a couple pounds so far.  As for fitness, I am using Leslie Sansone's walking DVD's.  I love these because I work up a sweat and I can do them at home without a lot of equipment.  There also entertaining enough for my daughter to walk with me for a few minutes--she loves doing the kicks!  Leslie has a bunch of different types of videos.  Her strength ones give you a good burn and the walking ones are fun and many of them (at least the ones I have) are set to good music.  You can view clips each of her workouts at Collage Video.  Here are a couple of titles that I like:
Leslie Sansone: Walk It Off in 30 Days (Widescreen)

Leslie Sansone 5 Day Walk Plan Dvd Video

Leslie Sansone: Walk Slim - 5 Really Big Miles (Widescreen)

My fitness goal is to walk at least 15 miles a week with Leslie's workouts.  I also keep track of my steps with my Fitbit Zip:

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta (FB301M)

It tracks my steps, calorie burn, and miles.  It has an app for smartphones so I can check on my progress daily.  You can also add friends and challenge each other.  If you have a Fitbit and would like to be friends click HERE to link to my Fitbit profile.  I'd love to have more people to push and motivate me to be more active! 

And don't forget about tomorrow.....

Make sure you're following me on Facebook!  You won't want to miss this!

1 comment

  1. I love Leslie workouts! My mom got me into her many years ago! I was actually go to do some of her DVD's this week!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top