Where'd you get those graphics....a linky party

When I saw this I had to jump on it.  I love clipart, fonts, paper, frames, backgrounds.....if it makes it cute I want it.

Casey at Second Grade Math Maniacs whats to know as well, so she's having a "Where Do You Get Your Graphics" linky party!

Here's where I get my graphics from:
The 3AM Teacher: Michelle has great stuff and lots of freebies!
 Photobucket
DreamLike Magic: Alicia did my blog design and she has great digital papers (lots of freebies too!)
Dreamlike Magic Designs

Scrappin Doodles: I love all of the different collections and variety.
 
ThistleGirl Designs:  Love her sports set.
My Cute Graphics: So many free sets--clipart and backgrounds (this has become my new go to site).
backgrounds - images - clip art
Digi Scrap Delights: I bought my frames here.
banner ad
I know there are so many other places to get great graphics.  I can't wait to find out where!  Make sure you stop by and link up!



2 comments

  1. Hi Brandi! I am a new 2nd grade blogger, so I was thrilled to find such a cute blog here, who is also 2nd grade! Love your stuff!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out MyCuteGraphics! Thanks for the introduction :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top