Google Apps for Education

Does your district use Google Apps for Education? My district jumped on the GAFE train last year and I love it!
As the instructional technology TOSA, I spent the first part of the year making sure teachers and students had their accounts and passwords all set up and ready to go. Now that everyone knows how to log in and what the different Google Apps are and how we can use them, we're getting into some great tech integration activities.
In the hopes to make things go as smoothly as possible for teachers and students, I created screencasts that go over basic uses of Google Apps (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides, and Forms).  After creating the screencasts, I added them to a Smore flyer and sent it out to teachers. You can check that out below.


My district is also piloting Synergyse, which provides short, on-demand help tutorials for all the Google Apps. If teachers like this, I'm hoping we'll purchase it for all teachers. Have you used Synergyse? What did you think?

No comments

Back to Top