Christmas fun

I know it's a little late to be posting this, but Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love celebrating at home and at school.  Here are some of the things I did this year to celebrate!

School:
We started by applying to be an elf

Once we were all elf-approved, we made sock snowmen.  I was inspired by this pin:
http://thepurplepug.blogspot.com/2011/12/sock-snow-dude-tutorial.html 
and used the directions from Reagan's blog
http://tunstalltimes.blogspot.com/2013/12/parent-gifts-and-little-math-journal.html?m=1
Here's one that my kiddo's made:
Sorry I only took one pic.  Here's how we "wrapped" them along with our snowman soup. 

We also made Christmas cards using Jenny K's Pop Art Coloring Pages.  These were so much fun and turned out so cute!
Home:
My daughter and I made sock snowmen as well:

I wanted to make a holiday snow globe and I tried, but it didn't turn out that well because I didn't use a glass jar.  But my daughter loves it and that's what's important.
We made gingerbread houses

and a cookie plate for Santa
I love that she loves crafting.  It gives us a chance to make memories and keepsakes together.  Did you do any fun crafts or projects for Christmas this year?  If you need some ideas to pin for next year, you can check out my Christmas board on Pinterest.


No comments

Back to Top