While I was away.....

So I've become that blogger...................you know, the one that stops blogging!  Getting ready for back to school has been crazy.  I'm almost completely done setting up my room.  It was just my luck that the days I moved from the back of the school to the front, we were having a heat wave........................what could be more fun than moving in 100+ weather!  And to top it off, my foot kept acting up.....................as in, it's been irritating me for the last few months, so I went to get it check out and it turns out I have to wear an aircast brace..................the first day of school is going to be super fun with a brace on!  I'm hoping to have pictures of my finished classroom by the weekend!  For now, I'll keep blog stalking everyone else's beautiful rooms and wishing for mine to be done!

1 comment

  1. Can't wait to see your room! I'm sure it'll look great :D
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top