What's Workin Wednesday: Highlight your name!

I feel so behind in the blogging world!  I can't believe it's December.  I need to link up with Tara for the December Monday Made It and with Farley for the December Currently.

 
As for this week's What's Working Wednesday, I'm going to share something super simple that's working in my room and cutting back on a pet peeve of mine.

Over the summer when I was doing weekly Monday Made It's, I made this bucket for highlighters:

This simple bucket has been a lifesaver.  My students go up and highlight their name before they turn anything in (I have these great baskets that I got from Big Lots that students put their papers in.  I'll talk about these soon....they've been an organizational lifesaver too!).

They are so excited to highlight that they never forget to write their name.  No name papers are one of my pet peeves and I no longer not as often have to deal with it!

So there's my super simple, yet wonderful resource.  What's working in your room?




4 comments

  1. We love & use a lot of the time...highlighters! They are a teacher's dream! You are right, they are a lifesaver! Great resource for the names! Thanks for this tip!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your label!! It is so much cuter than mine haha But I too love this method!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE this idea! How simple and smart! I'm making this! THANKS!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting to get a post ready for this, but I love the idea- I hope you keep the linkup going! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top