Monday Made It!

I'm so excited to be linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics again. I've gotten so many great ideas and have been motivated to finish up my to do lists!  Last week, I was super crafty.  Now that my kids are gone, I'm focusing on getting organized.  Me and the Dollar Tree are now BFFs!  I've organized my supply cabinet and math manipulatives.  I still need to laminate the labels, but here's what I made:


I'm so proud that I actually made something cute and purposeful!  The font is Pea Lauryn from Kevin and Amanda (love it because it's my daughter's name!), the frames are from DigiScrapDelights, and the background paper from Dreamlikemagic.  Can't wait to get everything labeled!  Next task is to organize and relabel my classroom library.
Also, if you haven't entered my giveaway for a $10 TpT gift certificate, please click here.  It ends Thursday!

4 comments

  1. Great labels. Don't you just LOVE the fonts over at kevinandamanda? They are AMAZING :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome! I also teach second grade. I'm your newest follower :)
    Maribel
    Learninginwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your labels are so cute:) I have so many inspirations now for labels, I don't know what to use in my class this coming year!! Gald to have found another second grade blog!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable!!! I love organization too!!! Must be the OCD in me:) I have my library bins labels on my to do list too!!! They have been there for a while but I just haven't done them....maybe this will give me a push:) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top