Big Changes and a Blowout Sale

Sorry I've been MIA recently.  I found out on Tuesday that I'll be moving to 4th grade!  I'm overwhelmed and excited.  They seem so big in 4th, but I'm looking forward to the independence. 
I'd love to connect with some upper elementary bloggers so please leave your link in the comments so I can be sure to follow you. 
I guess I need to change my blog name now too....maybe even get a new design.  But that will have to wait.  I need to focus on curriculum and getting ready to teach in a few weeks!
Luckily, the blowout TPT sale is this weekend!
button courtesy of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
I've got my cart stocked with some grade 4th grade resources and wonderful clip art.  I'm excited to shop!
I've also marked my store on sale starting now if you want to get a head start!  Don't forget to leave feedback to earn your TPT credits!  Click here to head over to my store.  Happy shopping!

3 comments

  1. Oh, I'm a little envious... I was moved this year also - from fifth to 2/3! I taught 5th for 13 years and LOVED it! 4th grade is pretty great too! You'll have fun! I don't begin the year until September 3rd, and I'm figuring it out as I go!!

    All the best!
    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught 4th grade for two years, and I really enjoyed it. 4th grade social studies is the best part. Good luck!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top