Not only do I love hosting a linky party (click here to go to this month's What's Working Wednesday), I also love participating in them! So today I'm linking up with Jessica at Literacy Spark for her Anticipating the Month Ahead!
Here are the rules:
- Share one thing you are looking forward to during the month of April.
- Share one thing you are dreading during the month of April.
- Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during the month of April.
So here's what I'm anticipating this month:
1. I'm looking forward to going to Sea World with my daughter. I got a free pass for teaching, so I just need to buy one for her. Sea World's become our spring/summer hangout!
2. I'm dreading the final push before testing. I feel like it's not fun, but thanks to blogging I'm hoping to find fun ways to make it interesting.
3. I want to accomplish getting on a healthy nutrition and exercise plan. This means planning my meals and shopping trips as well as scheduling exercise. I did so well January and February, then just fell off the wagon.
Here's to a great April! And don't forget to check out What's Working Wednesday! Link up and enter the giveaway too!