5 for Five

I love a good checklist so I'm linking back up with Jessica and Jenn for
FantasticallyAverage


Here are my 5 goals for this week:
1. Get my report card comments done: I figure if I just do about 5 a day I'll be done with them this week!

2. Finish making my home management binder: I've been in a nesting frenzy on Pinterest and love the idea of an organizational binder for home.  I made one this summer for work and it's been amazing to have all of my go to items at my fingertips.  I'm hoping having a home binder will help keep me organized at home.

3. Work out at least 3 times this week: I'm doing Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs.

4. Track my eating using WW points: I've joined Sparkpeople in order to lose some much needed weight so now I need to work the plan.

5. Create at least 1 new product for my TpT store: I have a lot of projects started, but need to finish and post at least one this week!

So there are my goals----a little mix of work and home to keep me balanced!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  Read about it here!

Have a great Monday!

4 comments

  1. I'm your newest follower! I read that you are from Southern California...so am I! I currently live in Mississippi but was born and raised in Orange County. Where do you teach?

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica Hey Jessica! Thanks for stopping by. I teach in Chino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my teacher binder- I'm with you! I need to make a home binder, too.

    My mom has done WW for a long time and really likes it. For the free factor, I'm trying out My Fitness Pal (I'm only about a week in), but just tracking food alone seems to be making a difference. Good luck with your goals! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. @luckeyfrog Jenny, thanks for stopping by! I've been successful on WW before so I just need to work it! I've joined Sparkpeople and am really liking it. I've used My Fitness Pal to look up restaurant info. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top